Specialists: Stephen Hauschka, Kaare Vedvik, Reid Ferguson
Cuts: Tyler Bass, Corey Bojorquez
Specialists; another position group that Buffalo could definitely improve on. Hauschka is beginning to show his age, and Borjorquez was very inconsistent punting last season.
The Bills like the potential in Tyler Bass but with a limited pre-season, I don’t believe he will steal the starting job from Hauschka. The Bills are legit contenders this year and I don’t believe they will rely on a rookie kicker.
More from Buffalo Bills
- Caesars New York Promo Code: Win $250 Bonus GUARANTEED on ANY Bet!
- After Three Weeks, are the Buffalo Bills AFC East Favorites?
- How Pats and Cam Newton Impact Buffalo Bills
- Jake Fromm is no lock to make Buffalo Bills roster
- Buffalo Bills: Kiko Alonso one of the best one-year wonders
I do believe Vedvik, who is both a kicker and punter will show his talents in training camp and take the starting position from Borjorquez heading into the season.
RB: Christian Wade
WR: Robert Foster, Isaiah McKenzie, Isaiah Hodgins
OL: Ike Boettger, Ryan Bates
DL: Darryl Johnson, Mike Love
LB: Tyrel Dodson, Corey Thompson
CB: Cam Lewis
K: Tyler Bass
A lot of young talent will be on the practice squad, and the Bills will be hoping that these players aren’t claimed by other teams.