1. Tee Higgins, Clemson
One of Clemson quarterback Trevor Lawrence‘s favorite targets, Tee Higgins, is likely off the board when the New York Jets are on the clock. The past two seasons, he combined for 118 catches, over 2,000 yards and 25 touchdowns. Higgins stood out on a team full of offensive weapons.
More from Empire Writes Back
- Caesars New York Promo Code: Win $250 Bonus GUARANTEED on ANY Bet!
- Last Chance Caesars Promo: Claim $1,250 Bonus for ANY MLB Bet!
- Caesars New York Promo Code Gives TWO Chances to Win Betting on Your Yankees!
- PointsBet New York Promo: FIVE $100 Bonus Bets to Back the Yankees or Mets!
- Caesars NY Promo: $1,250 Bonus to Celebrate the Return of Judge!
If Darnold needs someone to go up and get the ball, Higgins in 6-3 ½ with the second-longest arms at the combine. He has a big catch radius as well. If Higgins can get off the line, he has the stride to get separation from his man. That is a big “if.” He will have to work hard to beat press coverages. Higgins could very well be worth a trade-up if it isn’t too far.
If Jets fans are worried about the team picking up an edge rusher, they likely do it in the third round. Players to watch for are Darrell Taylor, Tennessee; Jabari Zuniga, Florida; Curtis Weaver, Boise State; and Bradlee Anae, Utah.
Who do you think the New York Jets should draft in the second round? Let us know in the comments section below or on social media.