It is finally upon us, the 2020 NFL Draft, and still, nobody is quite sure what the New York Giants are going to do with the fourth overall pick.
The New York Giants have several options with the fourth overall pick. They could select a defensive player like Isaiah Simmons, an offensive tackle like Tristan Wirfs or Jedrick Wills Jr., or they could trade back.
With all this in mind, I asked several people within the FanSided Network what they thought the G-Men would do with this pick.
Included in this article we have:
- Matthew Travis (Me), contributor for Empire Writes Back & Busting Brackets, @MJTrav627 on Twitter.
- Ed Stein, Site Expert for Empire Writes Back.
- Larry Hammonds, Contributor for Empire Writes Back, @LarryH718 on Twitter.
- Justin Chaires, Contributor for Empire Writes Back.
- Dan Schmelzer, Site Expert for NFL Mocks, @DSchmelzerFS on Twitter.
- Sayre Bedinger, Site Expert for NFL Mocks, @SayreBedinger on Twitter.
- Alex Trataros, Contributor for Empire Writes Back, @Traticaster101 on Twitter.
I asked everyone the same three questions:
- If the Giants keep the fourth pick, who do you think they pick?
- If the Giants keep the fourth pick, who do you WANT them to choose? (This could be a random player that’s not on their draft board if you want, it’s up to you)
- Do you think the Giants should trade the fourth pick? And if so, where do you think they trade back to and what do you think they do with it?
As you can see, the New York Giants have several options with the fourth pick, and with holes in several spots, the G-Men could really build the team for the future to help the young core that includes Daniel Jones, Saquon Barkley, and others.
Let’s take a look at the answers to the first question.