Stay healthy and stay competitive
Honestly, New York Yankees fans should be a little nervous about where the team is right now. It’s early March and the Bombers are already without five of their core guys. This team has an excellent chance of winning the division again. But the Rays won 96 games last year, so to think the Yankees will walk away with the American League East in 2020, despite suffering these major injuries is foolish.
Not only are they down five core players already, but injuries are bound to happen throughout 162 games. Who knows who else might get hurt throughout the season.
More from New York Yankees
- Last Chance Caesars Promo: Claim $1,250 Bonus for ANY MLB Bet!
- Caesars New York Promo Code Gives TWO Chances to Win Betting on Your Yankees!
- PointsBet New York Promo: FIVE $100 Bonus Bets to Back the Yankees or Mets!
- Caesars NY Promo: $1,250 Bonus to Celebrate the Return of Judge!
- Get $500 in Bonus Bets to Back Yankees or Mets With PointsBet New York Promo
Some might respond to this by saying, “well, the Yankees won 103 games last year with 30 different players getting hurt so they will be fine again this season.”
Fortunately, everything went right for the New York Yankees last season. Gio Urshela and Mike Tauchman stepped up big time. Brett Gardner, at age 36, had a monster year. Cameron Maybin and Mike Ford came up huge in certain spots. The “openers” didn’t seem to slow the Yankees down either.
Although the Bombers persevered through the plethora of injuries they suffered in 2019. It will be tough to replicate that again. Throughout the years there has been magic at Yankee Stadium, Hopefully, they won’t have to dip into it again in 2020.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments section below or on social media?