Four C’s in action
I like to think that the Mets wanted the four “C’s” – Culture, Communication, Chemistry, and Cohesiveness.
The culture has already been established by BVW, a more player-friendly environment that will encourage excellence and accountability. A sense of wanting to be a part of the Mets and those on the outside wanting to be a part of the organization.
The New York Mets want better communication. The lines open from the dugout to GM to ownership, from Port St Lucie to Syracuse to Flushing. BVW did not see that would be possible with Girardi.
I could not emphasize chemistry enough. A winning team must have great clubhouse chemistry, A perfect blend of veterans and young players with a mutual understanding and respect for each other. It is a long season and chemistry is essential for success.
More from New York Mets
- Last Chance Caesars Promo: Claim $1,250 Bonus for ANY MLB Bet!
- PointsBet New York Promo: FIVE $100 Bonus Bets to Back the Yankees or Mets!
- Get $500 in Bonus Bets to Back Yankees or Mets With PointsBet New York Promo
- PointsBet is Offering New Yorkers FIVE $50 Bonus Bets This Week For MLB, NHL, and NBA Games!
- Caesars is Offering New York’s Best Sportsbook Promo (Unlock $1,250 Bonus Today!)
And cohesiveness will keep the organization on the same page throughout the season and beyond. To understand that a united team is a winning team. A team that shares the same goals while their personal goals contribute to the greater good of the Mets.
These four “C’s” is what they were hoping to have with Beltran and now have it with Rojas.
So puppet or not, Rojas will carry the Orange and Blue banner and enforce the business model of the Mets and be prepared for what may be one exciting season for the New York Mets. After all, if Dave Martinez was able to win it all with the Nationals, Luis Rojas can with the Mets.
What do you think? Let us know in the comments section below or on social media.