More from Empire Writes Back
- Caesars New York Promo Code: Win $250 Bonus GUARANTEED on ANY Bet!
- Last Chance Caesars Promo: Claim $1,250 Bonus for ANY MLB Bet!
- Caesars New York Promo Code Gives TWO Chances to Win Betting on Your Yankees!
- PointsBet New York Promo: FIVE $100 Bonus Bets to Back the Yankees or Mets!
- Caesars NY Promo: $1,250 Bonus to Celebrate the Return of Judge!
Maye has thrived in coverage as a safety and has more polished coverage skills than Adams at this point. While Adams has thrived making plays in the box, Maye has done a very good job in coverage not only helping over the top to eliminate the big plays that killed this defense last year, but also being a playmaker.
Through the halfway point Maye is second among all rookies in tackles with 49. Maye has made an impact in the turnover department with two interceptions and a forced fumble. He has been a great complimentary piece alongside side Adams and his ability in coverage allows Adams to play in the box.
It’s been a performance so far this season that has been more consistent and better in the passing game then Adams from a second round pick. It’s a coin toss between the two for the best rookie on the team, but the consistency by Maye gives him a slight edge grade wise over Adams.