1. Stop Jay Ajayi Cold
More from Empire Writes Back
- Caesars New York Promo Code: Win $250 Bonus GUARANTEED on ANY Bet!
- Last Chance Caesars Promo: Claim $1,250 Bonus for ANY MLB Bet!
- Caesars New York Promo Code Gives TWO Chances to Win Betting on Your Yankees!
- PointsBet New York Promo: FIVE $100 Bonus Bets to Back the Yankees or Mets!
- Caesars NY Promo: $1,250 Bonus to Celebrate the Return of Judge!
Remember the week that the Jets were preparing for Miami the first time? Jay Ajayi was coming off of a 28 carry, 122 yard rushing performance and everyone was saying he was back to his 2016 form. He was coming into his own and ready to dominate. Stopping Ajayi was set to be a daunting task for the underperforming Jets defense.
How did that work out last time? New York held Ajayi to 16 yards on 11 carries and the Jets won the game going away. Unless you are the New England Patriots and have Tom Brady under center, it’s important to have some semblance of a running attack. The Dolphins didn’t that day and the Jets earned their first win of the young season.
It has been a simple formula for the Dolphins this year. Ajayi has gone over 70 yards three times, two of them were over 100. The Dolphins are 3-0 in those games. In the two games that he has rushed for less than 50 yards, they are 0-2.
Stop Ajayi, win game.