More from Empire Writes Back
- Caesars New York Promo Code: Win $250 Bonus GUARANTEED on ANY Bet!
- Last Chance Caesars Promo: Claim $1,250 Bonus for ANY MLB Bet!
- Caesars New York Promo Code Gives TWO Chances to Win Betting on Your Yankees!
- PointsBet New York Promo: FIVE $100 Bonus Bets to Back the Yankees or Mets!
- Caesars NY Promo: $1,250 Bonus to Celebrate the Return of Judge!
The only reason this grade isn’t a failure is because the Jets lost Bilal Powell early in this game to a calf injury. According to sources, Powell will need more tests on his calf on Monday before a timetable for his injury is set.
After a brilliant game last week against the Jaguars, the Jets running game struggled against Cleveland’s defense with only 25 yards rushing from the running backs. In fact, the longest run of the day was an eleven yard run by wideout ArDarius Stewart.
It was surprising to see the Jets not try to run the ball more to get into a rhythm, but Todd Bowles may have stayed away from the running backs because of the lack of success, and possibly trying to keep his one true running back Elijah McGuire healthy after being down Powell and Forte.
This running backs have been hot and cold all season long with either really good games, or bad ones. It’s not a good sign when the running backs have more receiving yards then rushing. This unit needs to back bounce if they want to have a chance against New England next weekend.